The first one, held in March, attracted just under 3,000 registrations, and each session averaged
125+ attendees. We hope to top those numbers for Part 2!
Here is what we ask of our Featured Speakers:
• Your presentation may be entirely interview-style format or you may do an educational
presentation/training after a brief interview-style introduction –
we want to make sure the audience knows who you are!
• Promotions: Speakers agree to promote the event to their email lists a minimum of 3 times,
PLUS 3 social media mentions. All speakers who meet these promotional requirements
will receive the entire list of registered attendees.
• While we would love it if you close with a special offer for the audience, we do want to make
sure that the presentation is focused more on education and training than the offer.
• All Sessions are 60 minutes in length, 45 minutes for the interview/presentation and 15
minutes of Q & A – however, we do allow 90 minutes between sessions so we can run over
if needed for those audience questions!
• All speakers receive 75% commission on all personal sales,
and the entire Premium Bundle.
• Participation in the Premium Bundle is optional but HIGHLY recommended for additional exposure!
This should be a product or service that would normally sell for a minimum of $37.00
TENTATIVE SPEAKER SCHEDULE
Please contact us at:
if you need to make any changes to your scheduled time/date
Each day will also include a Round Table discussion 4:00 PM EDT –
final panels TBD
|October 26th, 11:00 AM EDT||Dan Morris, BC Stack|
|October 26th, 1:30 PM EDT||Debbie Gartner, TheFlooringGirl.com|
|October 27th, 11:00 AM EDT||Neil Napier, Kyvio.com|
|October 27th, 1:30 PM EDT||Yadsia Iglesias, OnlineTemplateShop.com|
|October 28th, 11:00 AM EDT||Eric, Bublup.io|
|October 28th, 1:30 PM EDT||Naima Sheikh, naima.co|